Table of Contents
Here is complete details about the course, contents, duration, eligiblity and other important aspects. Every student will get the ‘Student Kit’. You can see the list of facilities in Student KIt below.
About Course: Certificate in Advance Civil & Construction Technologies
Tag: civil engineering online study material,cheapest online civil engineering degree,civil engineering course details,structural engineering workshops,structural analysis online course,structural engineering subjects,bim fundamentals for engineers,free structural design courses online,free online bim course,coursera renewable energy,civil design courses list,civil engineering online coaching,advance surveying mcq pdf download,software courses for civil engineering,water resources engineering 2 mcq questions,udemy civil engineering practical knowledge,free civil engineering courses online uk,6 month courses after civil engineering,free geotechnical online courses,civil engineering course list,free webinars for civil engineers india,certifications for structural engineers,civil engineering class,civil engineering autocad training,civil engineering distance education ignou,google classroom codes for civil engineering,house building online course,future learn design,design house course,learn building,civil engineering software courses list,civil engineering training and placement,civil engineering tutorials pdf,civil engineering training certificate,civil engineering training topics,civil engineering training institute in india,civil engineering certificate format,civil engineering short term courses,structural engineering certificate,civil engineering certificate programs,civil certificate meaning,courses after be civil,online civil engineering courses quora,concrete engineering and technology
ISDM Course Plan
|Certificate in Advance Civil & Construction Technologies|
|Course Code: CR0ACDCT||Eligibility: 12th|
|Duration in Months: 3||Duration in Hours: 180|
- Candidate should have basic computer knowledge
- Candidate must be known about civil sector or should be given counseling
- Candidate should have basic arithmetic knowledge
|Basic Terms and Facts
– Development Length
– Lapping of Rebars
– Lapping of Column Rebars
– Lapping of Beam Rebars
– Bent Up Bars
– Characteristic Strength of Concrete
– Plotting the Results for the Characteristic Strength
– Grade of Concrete Introduction
– Ratio for Grade of Concrete
– Uses of different grades of concrete
– Concrete Cover Introduction
– Reasons for Providing Cover Blocks
– How to provide concrete cover
– Clear cover for different structural members
– Weight of the Rebar Introduction
– Formula for Rebar Weight Calculation
|Contract and Pre-Construction Work
– How to Speed up to Slow down the Lecture speed?
– Bill of Quantities Overview Part-1
– Bill of Quantities Overview Part-2
– What is Tendering
– Phases of a Project and Tendering
– Difference Between Contract and Tendering
– Types of Tenders Part-1
– Types of Tenders Part-2
|Subject 3||Terminologies and Tendering
– Notice Inviting Tender
– Expression of Interest
– Bank Guarantee
– Bid Bond
– Duration of Bid Bond
– CAR Policy
– Performance Bond
– Defects Liability Period
– Mobilization Advance
– Recovering the Mobilization Advance
– Material Advance and Secure Advance
|Subject 4||Billing and Measurements
– What is Running Bill
– What is a Measurement Book (MB)?
– What is Floor Area Ratio (FAR)
|Subject 5||Area Land Measurements
– Measuring Area of Irregular Land using Tape
– Measuring Area of Land using AutoCAD
– Measuring Area of Land using Google Earth
|Subject 6||Building Foundation
– Deep Foundation
– Isolated Foundation
– Combined and Mat Foundation
– Strap Foundation
|Subject 7||Structural Members
– One Way Slab v/s Two Way Slab
– Short Column Effect Explained
– What are Hidden Beams?
– Torsion in Buildings
– What is Plinth Level and Plinth Height?
– What is below Plinth? Construction Procedure up to Tie Beam
– Concrete Bands in Masonry Brick Walls
|Subject 9||Working with Concrete
– Nominal Mix v/s Design Mix of Concrete
– How to Find Number of Bags of Cement for Concreting Works
|Subject 10||Levelling Operations
– Concept of Levelling
– How to Find Height of a Room Using a Leveling Machine?
- Assessment mode is online.
- Final assessment will be based on objective type/true-false/matching type questions.
- Minimum Passing Marks is 50%
- Student will get 3 credits for re-attempt.
- Student will get a Certificate of Completion after pass online assessment.
- Student must have to carry the admit card in exam, issued by the Auth. Training Center.
- Result will be declared in 24 hours to 1 week after examination.
- Student can the detailed answer sheet of examination on request.
Every Student will get
- Admission Form and Prospectus
- Identity Card
- ISDM E-Library Access
- Free Registration worth Rs. 2500/- on Job Portal JobFixer for Job Placements
- Online Classes/Video Lectures with lifetime access (Only in some courses)
- Certificate of Completion