Here is complete details about the course, contents, duration, eligiblity and other important aspects. Every student will get the ‘Student Kit’. You can see the list of facilities in Student KIt below.
About Course: Certificate in Financial Accounting Tally
is an professional IT Course. You get a complete knowledge about computer in this course. This course covers all basic operations of Computer.
Scope: You can become an IT Professional in any organisation after doing this course. Many of Govt Department essential to have a certificate of this course to be eligible for job. You can make a career as IT analyst, Data Entry Operator, Back Office Executive, Accountant, Admin Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive, etc.
ISDM Course Plan
|Certificate in Financial Accounting Tally|
|Course Code: CR0FINACC||Eligibility: 12TH|
|Duration in Months: 3||Duration in Hours: 180|
|Subject 1||Fundamental of Accounting|
|Subject 2||Fundamental of Tally ERP9|
|Subject 3||Creating Accounting Masters in Tally.ERP 9|
|Subject 4||Creating Inventory Masters in Tally.ERP 9|
|Subject 5||Voucher Entry|
|Subject 6||Advanced Accounting in Tally -Maintain Bill-wise Details, Create and maintain Cost Centres, Create and maintain Multiple Currencies, Configure and compute Interest Calculations, Create and maintain Budgets and Scenarios, Generate and print various reports|
|Subject 7||Advanced Inventory in Tally – **Record orders placed/received **Make a reorder analysis of inventory **Create and maintain batch wise details, bill of materials and price lists **Display reports on various stock valuation methods and inventory age- ing an|
|Subject 8||Point of Sale (PoS) – **Configure Tally.ERP 9 to **Create POS Invoice Create POS invoice with / without voucher class **Generate POS Invoice for single and multi-mode payment **Enter zero valued entries in POS invoice **Record batch-wise details in a POS|
|Subject 9||Multilingual Capabilities – **The Multilingual capabilities of Tally.ERP 9 **How to change the Interface for different languages **Generating reports and invoices in different languages|
|Subject 10||Tax Deducted at Source -Introduction|
|Subject 11||Tax Collected at Source – Introduction|
|Subject 12||Excise for Dealers – Introduction|
|Subject 13||Excise for Manufacturers – Introduction|
|Subject 14||Excise for Manufacturers – Introduction|
|Subject 16||GST – Introduction|
- Assessment mode is online.
- Final assessment will be based on objective type/true-false/matching type questions.
- Minimum Passing Marks is 50%
- Student will get 3 credits for re-attempt.
- Student will get a Certificate of Completion after pass online assessment.
- Student must have to carry the admit card in exam, issued by the Auth. Training Center.
- Result will be declared in 24 hours to 1 week after examination.
- Student can the detailed answer sheet of examination on request.
Every Student will get
- Admission Form and Prospectus
- Identity Card
- ISDM E-Library Access
- Free Registration worth Rs. 2500/- on Job Portal JobFixer for Job Placements
- Online Classes/Video Lectures with lifetime access (Only in some courses)
- Certificate of Completion