Table of Contents
Here is complete details about the course, contents, duration, eligiblity and other important aspects. Every student will get the ‘Student Kit’. You can see the list of facilities in Student KIt below.
About Course: Advance Diploma in Auto-Cad
is a professional Advance Diploma in Auto-Cad Course. You get complete knowledge about Auto-Cad in this course. This course covers all the basic operations of Auto-Cad .
Scope: You can become an Auto-Cad Professional in any organisation after doing this course. Many of Govt Department essential to have a certificate of this course to be eligible for job. You can make a career as Auto-Cad Designer.
ISDM Course Plan
|Advance Diploma in Auto-Cad|
|Course Code: AD0AUTCAD||Eligibility: No Format Qualification|
|Duration in Months: 6||Duration in Hours: 360|
- Candidate should have basic computer knowledge
- Candidate should have basic arithmetic knowledge
|Subject 1 |
|The Basics |
Module 1 – Exploring the Interface
Module 2 – Creating Your First Drawing
Module 3 – Setting Up and Using the Drafting Tools
Module 4 – Organizing Objects with Blocks and Groups
Module 5 – Keeping Track of Layers and Blocks
|Subject 2 |
|Mastering Intermediate Skills |
Module 6 – Editing and Reusing Data to Work Efficiently
Module 7 – Mastering Viewing Tools, Hatches, and External References
Module 8 – Introducing Printing, Plotting, and Layouts
Module 9 – Adding Text to Drawings
Module 10 – Using Fields and Tables
Module 11 – Using Dimensions
|Subject 3||Mastering Advanced Skills |
Module 12 – Using Attributes
Module 13 – Copying Existing Drawings from Other Sources
Module 14 – Advanced Editing and Organizing
Module 15 – Laying Out Your Printer Output
Module 16 – Making “Smart” Drawings with Parametric Tools
Module 17 – Using Dynamic Blocks
Module 18 – Drawing Curves
Module 19 – Getting and Exchanging Data from Drawings
|Subject 4||3D Modeling and Imaging |
Module 20 – Creating 3D Drawings
Module 21 – Using Advanced 3D Features
Module 22 – Editing and Visualizing 3D Solids
Module 23 – Exploring 3D Mesh and Surface Modeling
|Subject 5||Customization and Integration |
Module 24 – Customizing Toolbars, Menus, Linetypes, and Hatch Patterns
Module 25 – Managing and Sharing Your Drawings
|Subject 6||Practical Projects with Workshops|
|Subject 7||Soft Skills|
- Assessment mode is online.
- Final assessment will be based on objective type/true-false/matching type questions.
- Minimum Passing Marks is 50%
- Student will get 3 credits for re-attempt.
- Student will get a Certificate of Completion after pass online assessment.
- Student must have to carry the admit card in exam, issued by the Auth. Training Center.
- Result will be declared in 24 hours to 1 week after examination.
- Student can the detailed answer sheet of examination on request.
Every Student will get
- Admission Form and Prospectus
- Identity Card
- ISDM E-Library Access
- Free Registration worth Rs. 2500/- on Job Portal JobFixer for Job Placements
- Online Classes/Video Lectures with lifetime access (Only in some courses)
- Certificate of Completion