Table of Contents
Here is complete details about the course, contents, duration, eligiblity and other important aspects. Every student will get the ‘Student Kit’. You can see the list of facilities in Student KIt below.
About Course: Certificate in MS Office 2007
is an professional IT Course. You get a complete knowledge about computer in this course. This course covers all basic operations of Computer.
Scope: You can become an IT Professional in any organisation after doing this course. Many of Govt Department essential to have a certificate of this course to be eligible for job. You can make a career as IT analyst, Data Entry Operator, Back Office Executive, Accountant, Admin Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive, etc.
ISDM Course Plan
|Certificate in MS Office 2007|
|Course Code: CR0OFF07||Eligibility: N/A|
|Duration in Months: 3||Duration in Hours: 180|
|Subject 1||Fundamental of Computers|
|Subject 2||Windows Operating System 7/10|
|Subject 3||Microsoft Work 2007|
|Subject 4||Microsoft Excel 2007|
|Subject 5||Microsoft Power Point 2007|
|Subject 6||Microsoft Access 2007|
|Subject 7||Configuration & Basic of MS Outlook 2007|
|Subject 8||Working with Short Cut Keys|
|Subject 9||Integrate Office Operations with Internet|
- Assessment mode is online.
- Final assessment will be based on objective type/true-false/matching type questions.
- Minimum Passing Marks is 50%
- Student will get 3 credits for re-attempt.
- Student will get a Certificate of Completion after pass online assessment.
- Student must have to carry the admit card in exam, issued by the Auth. Training Center.
- Result will be declared in 24 hours to 1 week after examination.
- Student can the detailed answer sheet of examination on request.
Every Student will get
- Admission Form and Prospectus
- Identity Card
- ISDM E-Library Access
- Free Registration worth Rs. 2500/- on Job Portal JobFixer for Job Placements
- Online Classes/Video Lectures with lifetime access (Only in some courses)
- Certificate of Completion